PET URINE & ODOR REMOVALLet Chem-Dry of Greensboro get rid of those pesky stains and odors from your pets
Our Innovative Pet Urine Removal Treatment
If left untreated, pet urine can become a severe problem and may require you to replace your carpet completely. Stay on top of regular appointments for Chem-Dry of Greensboro’s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), and your most severe urine soaked carpeted areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary process that is specially formulated for pet odor removal and to eliminate urine odors forever. Instead of simple masking the odor, our product has demonstrated success on even the most potent urine stains by completely removing them from the carpet and eliminating the odor. Check out this short video to learn more about our process!
Schedule An Appointment with Chem-Dry of Greensboro!
Call (336) 644-9900
The Effect Pet Urine Has on Carpet
Pets will often urinate continually in the same spot without you even realizing it. When pet urine fills your carpet, it also seeps into the backing under the carpets and to the flooring below. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls. As pet urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. The sooner you call Chem-Dry of Greensboro, the better chance we have at fully removing urine stains before they damage your carpet fibers.
Tested & Proven Results
An independent laboratory recently conducted multiple tests of our P.U.R.T. process to determine its effectiveness in treating pet urine odors and stains. In tests against the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine, this study found that P.U.R.T. removes an average of 99.9% of pet urine odors from carpets. To go one step further, the study also tested Chem-Dry’s ability to eliminate the bacteria that can be found in pet urine. When used along with our HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) cleaning process and a sanitizer, the study found that P.U.R.T. removes an average of 99.2% of the bacteria from pet urine stains in carpets.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet is rinsed with hot water to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking sealant may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the subﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services.
Call Today For A Free Price Quote!
Chem-Dry of Greensboro provides industry cleaning carpet & upholstery cleaning services in Guilford County, North Carolina, including: Greensboro, Oak Ridge, Summerfield, Stokesdale, McLeansville, Whitsett, High Point and the surrounding areas.
222 Mistletoe Dr. Greensboro, NC 27403
Phone: (336) 644-9900
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm