PET URINE & ODOR REMOVALLet Chem-Dry of Greensboro Rid Your Carpets From Stains and Odors
Pet Urine Removal in Guilford County, NC
In a perfect world, our perfect pets would never leave behind messes on our carpets, furniture, or rugs. However, we all know that’s not the case that accidents happen. Unfortunately, when these accidents involve urine, it’s not an easy fix. When not taken care of promptly and properly, urine can seep deep below the carpets and ruin the pad and flooring underneath. It is very expensive to take care of and replace.
Luckily, Chem-Dry of Greensboro’s carpet cleaning and revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T®), even severely damaged carpets or area rugs can be saved.
P.U.R.T.® is specifically designed to eliminate pet urine odors and stains. Even carpets or area rugs severely damaged with pet urine can be recovered. If you’ve tried the products you bought from the store and the pet smells and stains are still there, give Chem-Dry in Greensboro a call!
Facts About Urine in Your Carpet
Urine deposited on the carpet does not stay there. It penetrates deep into the carpet fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the flooring material below your carpet. Sometimes, without you knowing it, pets will continue to urinate in the same location. Urine odors can permeate from the floor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine begins to dry, the liquid will evaporate the but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simply scrubbing the stain is not enough to get rid of the odor. That’s why we set out to find something that would. With P.U.R.T®, your carpet can be made fresh again. It contacts the source of the odor and immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet is rinsed with hot water to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking sealant may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the subﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors. Please note that this process may take up to 48-hours to fully dry. You may want to ventilate your home slightly so that the odor can escape.
Schedule Pet Urine Removal in Greensboro, NC with Chem-Dry!
Call (336) 993-7100 or